Sunday 15 January 2012

Weekly Update!

Crazy Week!

This is the only time in over 18 months of posting on here that I have only managed to get 1 post out (apart from when I've been on holiday) This is basically because I have been so busy this week, working my notice whilst beginning a new job (a total of 53 hours!), that I haven't done anything interesting to write about!

So as well as being the only post, it will also be fairly brief. My mum made a cheese soufflé on Wednesday for our tea which was delicious, and surprisingly filling despite being light in texture. On Friday I went to Chris' after work, and we had a lovely meal of salmon followed by pork chops and sat chatting around the table until 2am!


I was at work at the pub yesterday, but afterwards I went round to Emily and Smeed's new house, which is gorgeous, and we had a few drinks before going out in Manchester. We were celebrating my friend Natasha's sisters birthday, and she hired out The Living Room on Deansgate. We had some nice wine, and a good dance to some classic tunes before getting a pizza (after being the last ones to leave!) and I went back to Emily and Smeed's to sleep.


On Sunday after a nice lie in, I got a lift home, and caught up on some television. Then some family friends came around for Sunday dinner. My mum made beef carbonnade and sticky toffee pudding, which we followed with cheese and biscuits. It was the perfect thing to quench my hungover hungriness!

No comments:

Post a Comment