Sunday 22 January 2012

Weekly Update!

New Cafes & New Clothes!

This week was my last week doing both my jobs, before finally being just a full time nanny next week! Because of this, again it was a pretty manic one, so I didn't really get upto anything that exciting.

On Wednesday I went out with my mum to Yogberries in Hale (see previous post) which was fun, and then on Friday Chris came to stay and we went out in Altrincham with Charlotte and Natasha. We started in the Belgian bar called Le Trappiste before moving on to Costellos wine bar in Goose Green, and then finally Bloom Jazz Club. We got a lift home at around 1.30am, and Chris and I had a couple more drinks when we got home which was nice.

On Saturday I was working at the pub, and then I babysat in the evening- it was nice to just chill out and read my book for a few hours. My gorgeous new Dr Martens boots arrived too!


On Sunday I went shopping in Stockport with mum, where I spent far too much money! I got a lovely gold chunky knit jumper from New Look, an emerald wrap around dress and a black moleskin ruffled skirt from H&M and a few bits from Primark; including some beige snakeskin skinny jeans and a couple of presents. Altogether it came to £73 though, which I didn't think was too bad for how much I bought. However, I also then came home and bought a green waterproof Adidas watch, and a Roxy multicoloured check suitcase, so it was a pricey day to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment