Sunday 6 May 2012

Weekly Update!

Pizza Hut, Bunk Barns & Lebanese Food!

Nothing much happened this week until later on, I had an article to write and babysat as well as working at the pub so there was little free time for me to enjoy. On Friday though I went to the Trafford Centre with my boyfriend Sam and we did a spot of shopping. Although I only got bits of makeup, I enjoyed having a browse, as shopping is something I rarely have time for nowadays. We ate at Pizza Hut, which was tasty despite taking quite a while to arrive! Afterwards we picked my parents up from the airport - it was nice to hear of their travels over a cup of tea.

On Saturday I only worked until 3pm and then went with my parents to North Yorkshire for my Uncle's 50th party. There was a bunk barn that slept 30 people that we had rented, and opposite was a pub that was very cosy and atmospheric. We all stayed there until the early hours drinking and chatting before crashing out in our little dorms - it was like being back at Brownie camp!

Today we drove back before lunch and I went straight back to bed! This evening, feeling better recovered, I went out with Sam, Emily and Smeed for a meal at Yara, the Lebanese restaurant that I have been to a couple of times before. We shared some mixed starters and then I had an aubergine and lamb dish that I have had before, it was delicious. After eating we went into Hale and met some friends for drinks. We started in Hale Kitchen, but they had run out of practically everything so we moved onto Piccolino's and ended the night in Hogan's. Good job it was a Bank Holiday on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment