Sunday 3 February 2013

Weekly Update!

Sushi, Ski Friends & Podium Dancing!

This week has been fairly hectic to be honest, I've packed a lot in! On Monday I met Rick for a coffee (this is Rick from Spar, from now on I'm guna call him Rick A) in Altrincham last minute, it was nice to have something to do during the day for a change.

The following day I had dinner at Hale Country Club again, but this time I went for something a bit more exotic - mussel and clam miso soup with cucumber, ginger and sea weed, and Loch Duart salmon nigiri sushi with beetroot syrup. Aums had his usual sausages with chips followed by a S'mores board! It was all delicious and nice to try something new.

On Wednesday it was payday (hooray!) and I dyed my hair as Mum and Dad went away early on Friday morning, so I needed my Mum's hairdressing services before she disappeared! On Thursday I watched Chained, the DVD I had to review for Candid, and wrote the article (see previous post) ready for the weekend. I got £40 deposit back from skiing too which was a bonus!

Friday was probably my busiest day, not only did I do my normal job, but I collected Aum at midday to go to his grandparents, took Smeed to the airport, popped to the gym to sort out my membership starting early, had my car valeted, dropped Benn's camera at his house, and went shopping at the Trafford Centre - phew! 

I didn't buy very much, just some much needed MAC makeup and a cool pair of pink snakeskin print trousers from Zara's sale for £13. In the evening I collected Jasmine from the station as she was home for the weekend, and then got ready for a night out. Tasha and Lydia (who was also home) predrank at mine, and then we got a taxi to the Northern Quarter. We met up with Luke, one of the ski reps we made friends with whilst we were in Andorra - it was fun to catch up and get (very) drunk with him! Lydia and I stayed at his and got a lift back the next day; we made lots of crappy hangover food and then I went back to bed!

In the evening I drove Jas and I to Manchester and we went for some food and a drink at Footage with Hendo and Geoff who was visiting for the weekend. We left them to go and watch Anberlin (see previous post) and then afterwards I dropped her off at the Metrolink before driving to Hendo's to dump my car for the night. We went to axm in the Gay Village with a couple of his mates which was a fun night, we danced on the podiums loads! I stayed at Hendo's with Geoff and then drove back this morning.

I dropped Jas off back at the station at 1pm, and then bummed around for a bit at home; Lydia popped round for a chat before heading back to Hull tomorrow, and I made a lasagne before going to a friends in the evening to chill out which was nice. Bloody good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment