Sunday 2 February 2014

Weekly Update!

First Week At Home!

So this has been my first week 'living' in the new place; said in inverted commas as I have actually only stayed here for three nights, and two of those were shared (with Mo on Tuesday and my friend Claire on Thursday). On Monday I had a chilled evening and then went round to Mo's for his homemade macaroni cheese (perhaps the best thing he makes, it is amazing!) and on Tuesday he came to mine and I made us Ikea meatballs with roasties. 

On Wednesday I finally got the internet, and Mum came to mine for liver and bacon casserole for tea, mainly as we are the only two people I know who like it! Thursday was Claire's visit (she stayed as she had an interview in Manchester on Friday) we managed to sneak in a glass of wine and a chat before we went to bed despite her flight not landing until 9pm.

On Friday I had my nails done and dyed my hair before going out for a meal at Danilo's in Hale for Abi's birthday (see previous post). Afterwards we went to Suburbia where we had lots of free drinks after scoring a place on someone's table, and danced until we could dance no more! Yesterday I stayed in bed until 12pm, and then went to the flat to do some housey stuff with mum before going to Cafe Gourmand for some late lunch with Smeed and the girls. I had the special which was chorizo, pea and mint risotto topped with a poached egg - it was awesome, and warded off the last of my hangover.

I babysat in the evening, though not until very late, and played taxi driver ferrying the rest of the family back from an Egyptian themed murder mystery night, which they all looked brilliant for! Today Mum made gorgeous blueberry pancakes for breakfast before I left. I have spent the rest of the day pottering around the house, and am currently at catching up at Mo's as he has been away in London since Thursday. Pretty quiet first week, though I am sure after my housewarming party next weekend I'll be grateful of a quiet one!

No comments:

Post a Comment