Sunday 19 October 2014

Weekly Update!


Crumble, Dress-up & Perusing! 

This week has been a proper chilled one, as I had Monday afternoon and Friday off so plenty of time to enjoy myself! After Carluccio's on Monday (see previous post) I met Jasmine for a drink in the Moss Trooper and then had a quiet evening at home.

On Tuesday I went with my dad to the Adidas factory in Stockport and got a few bargains, including some new neon vest tops to stick with all my other bright gear! I went to The Cake Gallery on Wednesday with Jasmine and had a slice of rose and pistachio cake, which is my favourite one that they make, and then I babysat in the evening before Aum broke up from school on Thursday.

On Friday I had my nails done and then Abi popped round for some homemade crumble in the afternoon, before I headed round to my mums for some tea and to go out with Jasmine and her friends for Charlie's birthday. We had predrinks at his house, and then went to Cane and Grain in the Northern Quarter before moving on to a more clubby place afterwards. I met up with my mate Benn who was out in town and we went for a drink in a cool bar called The Gas Lamp that was underground and quite Victorian in style.

The next day I was so hungover, and had a family party to go to at my grandparents in Leven, Yorkshire. We picked up a McDonalds on the way and then I tried to sleep it off, which didn't really work! It was my cousin's 8th birthday so we had some bits of food and took some funny photos with a kit my mum had bought which had a big photo frame and then accessories to change your appearance, like moustaches and hats, funny lips and noses etc, was good fun. I drove back that night and we got a Chinese for a late tea - lovely healthy hangover day as usual!

On Sunday Mum, Jas and I went to the new Altrincham market which is lovely, it has lots of vintage and handmade craft type stalls with illustrations, jewellery, fur coats and lots of knick knacks to pass a lazy Sunday. We got a 'New Yorker' panini from one of the food stands that had pastrami, Swiss cheese, pickles and mustard on it, and I bought a brownie to take home with me. Jam packed week but lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment