Sunday 21 December 2014

Weekly Update!

Coffee, Penguins & Pork Belly!

This week has been pretty fun, as Aum broke up on Wednesday so we've had a couple of days to do non-school things for a change. On Tuesday I went into Altrincham with Jasmine, and we had coffee and cake from the new Rhode Island Coffee there, which is a really cute little cafe that does amazing combinations of drinks and food (I had a coconut mocha and a white chocolate millionaire shortbread).

On Wednesday I collected Aum at 12pm and we went for lunch at Cafe Gourmand, where I had carrot and coriander soup which is one of my faves. The next day I took Aum and his friend Alex to see the new Penguins of Madagascar film, which was brilliant! (see previous post). In the evening Rick came to mine for a cuppa as I'd not seen him in forever.

On Friday we took a trip to the Blue Planet Aquarium and had hotdogs there for lunch, and then I babysat until 1.15am as it was their works Christmas party. Yesterday we did our now annual girls festive meet up at my place, where we all ate and dranks lots and swapped our secret santa presents, it's always so nice to catch up and be totally chilled all sat around in our PJs!

Today I went to see the last Hobbit film with Mo (see previous post) and then we cooked pork belly with carrot and swede mash and roast potatoes which was gorgeous! Nice chilled Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment