Sunday 6 February 2011

Weekly Update!

Family Fortunes, Takeaway and an Impromptu Night Out!

I'll keep this post short and sweet seen as my last one was so mammoth! I also have little to talk about as I have spent the weekend in Liverpool (see tomorrow's post) so didn't do much else during the week.

On Tuesday I made a really tasty beef casserole with roast potatoes, which was a well needed hearty meal after what feels like weeks of turkey drummers, pizzas and chips (not that they're not tasty...). After tea a few of my flatmates from last year came round for a catch up, and quite a lot of alcohol! We ended up playing a Family Fortunes game that I got for Christmas, that my team obviously won; and then we got a takeaway at about 2am. Clearly I was hungry that day!

On Wednesday I saw Black Swan (see previous post) which was really good, but it also horrendously freaked me out, so much so that I gatecrashed my boyfriend's night out. This then turned into a mini bar crawl, and then cocktails in Lounge, so what I thought would be an early post-cinema night became a 3am walk to his friend's house for one beer (the irrational habits of the drunken mind!) followed by a mission to the other side of town to get home, and a bedtime of 6am!

Thursday was a lazy day of minimal work, and in the evening I watched The Hours and consumed copious amounts of Cadbury's Whole Nut chocolate while packing for my weekend away. Dissertation can wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment