Sunday 12 August 2012

Weekly Update!


Drinks, Drinks & Drinks!

This week has been really fun, mainly due to more of my friends being around to do things (home from uni etc) and of course, having the week off work. I tried to make the most of having holiday despite the fact that I have missed out on my vacation to Turkey, and it seems to have worked, as I've been busy basically every day!

On Monday I worked at the pub, and met the new landlord, who seems nice. On Tuesday I went to the gym, and then in the evening I went out for a few drinks with Hana, Charlotte and Tasha. We went to Altrincham, to a place called High Society for some cocktails, and then the new Bloom bar that has relocated to a bigger venue from Goose Green. I had originally planned to drive home, but after a cocktail that was really good, I decided to leave my car behind, and ran to collect it in the morning! 

The rest of that day I didn't do a great deal, and then in the evening I went to see my friend Michael from Lancaster who is currently living in Manchester. On Thursday I did a few boring jobs like cleaning my room, and then had my eyebrows tinted - they were a little dark but looked fine as I still have my tan! The following day I went for a run and a swim and then went for a drink with my mum at the Hare and Hounds, a pub near my house. It was a sunny day so we walked which was really pleasant. The I went to York with a couple of my friends for the night (see next post).

Last night I went out in Manchester with Hana and Tasha. We went to The Yacht Club in Spinningfields, which I had never been to before but was really cool - it is all outside, and the good weather made it feel as though we were abroad! Tasha didn't feel very well so went home, but Hana and I stayed out and went for cocktails at Alchemist, and then ended the night in Fac251. It was so sweaty in there, I was basically sober by the time I got home from drinking so much water!

Today I attempted to go for a bike ride with my mum, but after about five minutes it started hammering down with rain, and then my bike chain snapped, I think it was nature's way of telling me that it was not a good idea! So instead we went home and watched some television whilst eating our picnic inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment