Sunday 4 May 2014

Weekly Update!


Triple Country Club & Bank Holiday!

This week has been a nice, steady one, not too exciting, but enough to keep me entertained! On Tuesday I tried a new class at the gym called Kettlercise - which involves a series of minute long exercises with a kettle bell. I really enjoyed it, and felt that it didn't overexert me as you constantly change the muscle groups you're working, but I could tell I had done a workout, ideal class! 

That evening I ate there with Aum, and had salt and pepper tiger prawns with a side of broccoli and asparagus, followed by Paris Mess - which is very naughty (whipped cream, macaroon biscuits, ice cream, almonds and apricots) but tastes amazing!

On Thursday I was lucky enough to eat there again, as we went to use the free wifi for Aum to do his maths (they still have no internet at their new house). This time I had teriyaki glazed salmon on top of sweet potato chips - a lovely portion size and just what I fancied. On Friday I finished work early and it was a lovely evening, so I strolled to Styal Country Park and met Mo on the bike there. They were filming a period drama there so we had to stay out of the way, but had a nice chat on the kids play area in the sunshine!

The next day we got up quite early and went to Cheshire Oaks and then I babysat and took Aum to see Horrible Histories at the theatre (see previous posts). Today has been spent lounging around, followed by brunch with the girls again at the Country Club (I had the crab eggs benedict as it was so good last time!) and then after a drama with Mo's car not starting, we went to my parents house for a roast dinner. I am just about to get ready now for a night out with Amanda and Emma, two of the girls from university. We are going to Mojo's and intending ending in Liars Club, but we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment