Sunday 18 May 2014

Weekly Update!

Packing, Pizza & Prosecco!

This week I have had to be organised and start packing for my holiday next week, as I have a very busy schedule, to the extent that I am even babysitting the night before my very early flight!

On Monday I stayed at Mo's and we watched Game Of Thrones as usual, and on Tuesday I had the spider roll sushi at the country club again with fat chips - I was feeling indulgent! Wednesday and Thursday went by in a blur, although I had a nice evening with Mo on Thursday; he made devilled eggs and we ate them with a few drinks, I finally had the mini bottle of wine that Halifax gave me for taking a mortgage out with them!

On Friday I went to Mum's after work and chilled out there - she dyed my hair and we had pesto salmon parcels for tea, then I stayed over and went straight to yoga yesterday. The rest of the day was spent trying potential holiday outfits on, and sorting out miniature toiletries!

That evening a few if us went to Tasha's house for her birthday night out. We had Dominoes and prosecco (the best combination!) and then went into Hale to Piccolinos and Suburbia. I got a round of jaeger bombs in... £38! Won't be doing that again in a hurry! It did mean that the rest of my night was paid for though as people bought me drinks in repayment!

Today I felt quite bad early on, but struggled to get back to sleep so eventually got up at 11am. I have had a really enjoyable day with Mum (see previous post) but now I am in desperate need of an early night!

No comments:

Post a Comment