Saturday 30 November 2013

Nights Out...

Warehouse Project (Take 2!)

Last night I went to my second Warehouse Project, this time with two old uni mates and Mo, and at the last minute, two of our friends, James and Kelly. We had pizza and drinks at Mo's beforehand, and got into the actual building at 10.45pm after queuing in the freezing cold for 45 minutes!

S.P.Y were on when we got into the front room, and after purchasing a bottle of wine just for me (!) we headed towards the front. We had issues throughout the night with losing people and waiting around to find them, which was a bit of a pain, but still managed to see Camo & Krooked, High Contrast and half of Netsky, before Mo and I called it a day and went home at around 2am. 

At one point my phone seemed to have died and I couldn't find anyone, which sent me into a bit of a panic, but eventually I bumped into Mo so it was all OK in the end. Two bottles of wine takes it toll after a while! It was a really good night, probably better than last week's purely as I stayed longer and can remember more. I have no more tickets for events this year, but will definitely be buying at least one for a Warehouse Project next year after having so much fun at these two!


No comments:

Post a Comment