Sunday 24 November 2013

Weekly Update!

Metafit, Kangaroo & Laser Quest!

This week has been pretty jam packed. On Tuesday I tried a new gym class called Metafit, which was similar to circuits in that it involved a series of exercises in timed routines. It was fun but quite difficult; I would do it again though. That evening I ate at the country club as usual -  I had Thai fishcakes with soy-chilli edamame beans, while Aum had pork and prawn fire sticks. Mine was delicious, I'm glad they got rid of the coriander that was in the previous recipe.

On Wednesday I went shopping in Manchester. I met Mo for lunch at a place in the Northern Quarter called Pie & Ale, which had some amazing pies including the one I had which had kangaroo and black pudding in. Mo opted for a rabbit and black pudding one which was similarly yummy, although I would have felt bad eating it with Saffy at home! They also did variations with camel, horse and chicken with chorizo; definitely tempted to return to try one of those. The pastry was incredible and service very fast, I would recommend it to anyone in the area after a hearty meal. On Thursday I met Abi for coffee in Costa,  and then had my nails done a bright teal colour.

On Friday after a few drinks in Font Bar, I went to see Editors with Amanda at Manchester Academy (see previous post). They were amazing and played a solid 90 minute set. I stayed at Mo's and spent Saturday lounging around at mine before going to Warehouse Project, where I got very drunk and came home at 1.30am (see previous post!).  Today was Aum's party at Laser Quest in the Trafford Centre followed by Pizza Express nd an awesome Mario cake, and now I'm at Mo's having a lovely pork casserole for tea. Wasn't the nicest party when I felt so hungover, but was nice to enjoy the day with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment