Sunday 21 July 2013

Weekly Update!


Sunny Walks, Steaks & A Carvery!

This week started in Majorca, but sadly we had to return to reality on Tuesday. Wednesday was fun though, as Mo had a half day so we went to Styal Mill (see previous post). On Thursday I bought a private numberplate as a treat to myself since I'm now moving into my flat two months late (equals two months of mortgage money to spend!). In the evening Mo came round to stay and we had meatballs which were tasty.

On Friday I was pretty bored, and then got invited to Wythenshawe Park in the afternoon with Ellie, Dom and others. We lounged around and had a little picnic, listening to music and chatting which was nice, and then we went home at around 6pm. Mo came in the evening and we sat in the garden until pretty late and had a few drinks.

On Saturday we decided to go on a little trip to Alderley Edge. We took my amazing rucksack which has a full picnic set inside and a coolbag section, and after a little walk we had cheese twists, brie, blackberries, custard tarts, crisps and tapas herb skewers, and then stopped for a glass of wine at The Wizard Of Edge, the pub just next to the car park. In the evening we bought some gorgeous steaks and had them, then watched the third Harry Potter as Mo has never seen them!

Today after I had to collect my sister from the airport at 6am, we lounged around all day, watched the fourth Harry Potter then went to The Hare and Hounds for a carvery for tea. It is a bit more expensive on a Sunday, but still only £6.79 and the portions are massive. We each had a dessert as well, I went for the chocolate brownie pudding with ice cream, and after that I was so full!

We have just finished watching Get Him To The Greek, which was surprisingly good, and now I am off to the airport again to pick up my parents, taxi service!

No comments:

Post a Comment