Thursday 24 July 2014

Weekly Update! (Part 1)

Mazes & Trails!

This week, with it being the school holidays, I have decided to split the weekly update into two individual posts, to save having one humongous one. We have been busy as ever, especially as Aum's cousin Euan has been visiting from Singapore for the week. Monday however was a lazy one as I started at 11am due to Aum not getting back from New York until early that morning, so we just chilled out in the house. 

On Tuesday we had a picnic in Stamford Park as the weather was lovely, followed by a haircut, and then cake at The Cake Gallery (I had my favourite raspberry and oreo flavour). Afterwards I took Aum to Oldham to his grandparents as Euan was due to arrive so they had a sleepover there. 

Yesterday I took them both to Crocky Trail near Chester, Aum loved it when we went last year so I promised to take him again. The weather was gorgeous, and they'd done up the site a bit so it was less run down - and had proper food outlets and toilets this time which was better. Today has been a fun day, I picked them up and after a quick trip to the Trafford Centre with Pizza Express for lunch we went to the Maize Maze at Redhouse Farm. This year it is Alice In Wonderland themed, and was a lot harder than previous years! We spent a good two hours collecting all the stamps from around it, before heading home after a much needed drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment