Monday 10 September 2012

Inspired by change

Rider

I'm a cynical bitch with a sexual itch;
a money crazed fiend in an OCD glitch.
So feed on my weakness and prey on my fear,
keep me coming so hard that I need you here.
And when I leave in the spin of a wheel,
the cool sense of loss is all that I feel; 
though not for the boy I've left sleeping in bed,
or the chasteness and innocence - long since dead -
but the girl of five years ago still in my brain,
who cannot believe that I've done it again.
She screams at the lust that drives me to act
(that leaves me frequently flat on my back)
and makes me question if I actually care,
when I know that desire is all that is there.
But if this is a story of cock and bull,
charge into me darling, give me cock to the full.

No comments:

Post a Comment