Tuesday 21 January 2014

Days Out...

Ikea, Ashton-Under-Lyne

Last night after work, I headed to Ikea with my mum to pick up a few bits for the flat. I managed to eventually get the table for my TV to stand on, and some dark wicker baskets to go underneath for some storage. I also picked up the unit that I intend to stand in the hall, it looks pretty funky and fits around my alarm system and light switch, and I can display some pictures/ candles etc on it.

I got a few other things, a couple of kitchen utensils, some placemats, coathangers (that are actually too big for my wardrobe I have now discovered!) and somehow managed to spend £175!! I swear Ikea will be my reason for bankrupcy.

After we had finished shopping we decided to get some food in the restaurant, as it was quite late and we were both pretty hungry. I paid as a thankyou for mum coming with me, and we got the meatballs (of course). We got a large portion between us, as it has twenty meatballs, with sauce and mashed potato, who could eat that much by themselves beats me.

We went back home via the flat to drop things off and were home by 9pm, not too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment