Sunday 12 January 2014

Weekly Update!

Gymming & Gluttony!

This was my first week back at work - and it's actually been surprisingly OK! It's forced me back into the gym which I needed after a gluttonous Christmas, and with a restricted time scale to get flat stuff done, I've been pretty proactive. This week I've ordered wardrobes, put all my curtains up and finished the first coat of paint, I'm getting there!

I babysat on Wednesday evening and today during the day, and as I knew it was going to eat into one of my days off, I had a chilled weekend. On Friday Mo and I went back to the Ford Madox Brown for drinks ( we were there on Wednesday as well - we'll be regulars soon!) and yesterday my grandparents came for the day so I spent some time with them and my auntie and cousins. 

In the evening I went back to my flat and got a takeaway with Mo and we watched lots of Breaking Bad. We just sampled Oriental House, my now local Chinese, and I had a mixed starter (spring rolls, sea weed, satay chicken, beef roll, prawn wonton and a crab dumpling) followed by a king prawn chow mein - the portions were so big, I'd have been fine with just the starter. For the two of us with starters and mains it was only £21 as well, which could be dangerous! We followed savoury with some chocolate puddings by Gu which were super tasty, and only 89p as they were reduced.

I have just got back now from watching the latest Hobbit film in 3D with Mo and Jasmine, which I really enjoyed, but now it's time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment